Gravity Assisted Mountain Biking
For more than 20 years Gravity Assisted Mountain Biking has pioneered safety and fun in mountain biking in Bolivia. In 2009, we have brought this to Cusco, Peru.
Our commitment to not taking shortcuts may not always be obvious to everyone, but in the background we are constantly checking, training, investing and re-investing our efforts to ensure you a thrilling, fun, and safe ride. The most important thing is that Gravity Assisted Mountain Biking was started by bikers, is run by bikers, and employs bikers. This means that we have an unparalleled passion for, and knowledge of, all things cycling.
Our guides and mechanics are all experienced riders and racers. There will always be at least one English-speaking guide with every group, meaning you will receive extensive safety instructions, lots of information about the routes and helpful coaching along the way.
THE GRAVITY ASSISTED MOUNTAIN BIKING PROMISE:
With all Gravity rides there are certain things that our quality ensures:
- Our principal focus is on safety. We run professional and SAFE trips. All safety gear and equipment is included with each Gravity Assisted Mountain Biking Tour.
- You will ride a professionally maintained high-end full-suspension mountain bike valued at over US$3000.
- You will be fitted out in the following full safety equipment: a mountain biking helmet, mountain biking gloves, knee pads and elbow pads.
- Each tour includes a guide who speaks fluent English, is an expert rider and is passionate about what he or she is doing.
- Ticket prices include quality food suitable for both omnivores and vegetarians (not applicable for half day tours).
- We will bend over backwards to ensure that you have a FUN and ENJOYABLE day.
GRAVITY ASSISTED MOUNTAIN BIKING PERU: The Best, Fun, Alternatives Mountain Biking Tours and Cycling Trips around Cusco and longer, better and more fun alternatives to the Inca Jungle Trail!